1. Registration is open to the public with a MyKad (Malaysian), MyPR
(Permanent Resident of Malaysia), Passport (Foreigners), agency
(Business / Company / Society / Government) - local or foreign
registration number recognized.
2. For MyKad holders, MyPR and passport, you must be at least 16 years
of age and have had at least one (1) record deal with the Road Transport
Department. Examples of transaction - you have a summons or notice, have
valid driver's license, have a valid vehicle record so forth.
3. Registration of Business / Company / Organization / Government Public
Sector or foreign registration number of recognized with an expiry date
at least six months before the expiration date of the registration.
1. 'Public' - Are holders of MyKad, MyPR, Passport and Agencies
(Business / Company / Organization / Government).
2. 'Agency (Business / Company / Organization / Government)' - Are
registered entities and must not be confused with Business Partner. In
the context of the Road Transport Department, "Agency" is an entity that
manages its own vehicles as other civilians.